Project proposals submitted to REAP should contain the following information:
- Name and contact information of person requesting grant.
- Title of proposal.
- Non-profit association REAP was set up as a donor-advised fund. As such, it can distribute support for projects only to a recognized non-profit organization. Please provide the name and contact information for the organization sponsoring your application
- Mini-biodata on individual (3 - 4 sentences)
- Background - what you do and what are your goals or vision; how REAP can help you achieve your vision or goals.
- Proposal body ( 1 - 1½ pages) Describe what you propose to do and the level of financial support needed to accomplish this goal ($1,000 - $3,000).
Deadline for submitting proposals is September 15th each year.
Decisions and allocation for funding will be made by
Proposals may be emailed: email@example.com
or sent to our postal address:
Renewing Earth and Its People (REAP) Fund
3645 Sumner Street
Lincoln, Nebraska 68506